TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By placing an order, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you Do Not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not place an order with ELLIE SHAI.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Your attention is particularly drawn to the following Sections (RIGHT TO CANCEL; NO RETURNS; REFUNDS; NO ORDER ALTERATIONS), Section 4 and Section 5 (PRICE AND PAYMENT), and Section 17 and Section 18 (LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; FDA DISCLAIMER). These provisions limit our liability to you and affect how disputes are resolved.
At ELLIE SHAI, we are committed to the highest ethical standards and legal compliance in all aspects of our business and product supply chain. We work with suppliers who we believe in and share our commitment to fair trade practices, sustainability, accountability and transparency.
We have begun transitioning to more recycled, eco-friendly packaging for our products and shipping. We are actively sourcing new vendors to reduce our carbon footprint.
CUSTOMER SAFETY ADVISORY
- Everyone has their own unique skin composition, we try to make our products using only all natural ingredients. Those that aren't completely natural are clearly labeled to prevent confusion.
- Products are for External Use Only, not to be ingested by humans or animals. Products are not formulated for use on animals. Please keep all products out of reach of children and pets.
- All ingredient information is listed on the product pages and on their respective packaging labels. Please read each description carefully as they provide pertinent information in regards to allergies and sensitivities.
- For use with children and pregnant women you should consult with your physician prior to use; to ensure no adverse reaction occurs.
- Please don’t hesitate, feel free to ask questions prior to ordering using the Contact Us page.
- We strongly recommend doing a patch test on a small area of your skin, especially if this is your first time using our products or if you have skin sensitivities.
- Please Do Not use on broken or previously irritated skin. If skin irritation occurs, immediately discontinue use and follow-up with a medical physician asap.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Your product and its packaging may vary slightly from its advertised images on the website, as a result of lighting or your device’s display of color.
- Your product packaging may vary because of supply chain issues with our manufacturers. Packaging includes but not limited to: Jars, Vessel Color, Lids, Boxes, may differ but the size of your product will not. We do our best to alert customers by updating product selections (Amber), (Clear), (Gold Top), (Black Top)
- Due to the uniqueness and raw material used in some of our products, the color, finish and dye lot may vary on each item. Also, due to the nature of how products are crafted, the uniqueness of each item varies from piece to piece. In addition, exposure to light and temperature changes can affect the condition of your merchandise over time.
- Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct.
- However, we cannot guarantee the website’s accuracy and we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
PRODUCT SHELF LIFE
- Each product has a varying shelf life, relative to its production date. Please be advised that product ingredients, shelf life and directions are listed on packaging.
- It is imperative that all products are stored correctly, used properly and within the timeframe listed on the packaging. DO NOT use old or expired products.
- Please be aware that all of our body products; Crème’s, Butters, Exfoliating Body Polish, Body Oils, etc. contain preservatives to maintain and sustain said products overtime.
- These products have a shelf life of approximately 1 year from production date. We have added a sticker with an expiration date to the bottom of the products.
- It's imperative that all products are stored correctly, used properly and within the timeframe listed on the packaging.
- Preservatives are needed to kill microbes and to prevent mold and bacterial growth within the jars, as these body products contain water.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These Terms of Sale (including any incorporated terms or policies) constitute the entire agreement between you and ELLIE SHAI with respect to your transaction for the purchase of products.
- PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS: There may be instances where due to restrictions (legal or otherwise) or practices in relation to a product, we are prevented from being able to deliver it to you. We shall not be held liable in relation to any product that we are unable to sell or deliver to you as a result of such restrictions. In the event that a restriction is enforced after you have placed your order with us, we will do our utmost to notify you and refund the order within 48hrs.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- ALL PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
- OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, VENDOR EVENTS OR WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION POINT.
- The limitation of liability set forth above shall: (i) only apply to the extent permitted by law and (ii) shall not apply to (A) liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct and (B) death or bodily injury resulting from our acts or omissions.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant to substitute for or be alternative information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare providers about possible interactions or other potential complications before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act requires this notice be provided to our customers.